Fast and Furious Fitness – THE BOOK!
You likely came to this page because you are looking for no-nonsense information that will help you get in the very best shape of your life. You are likely sick of all the "bodybuilding" nonsense that's so common these days, and you are most probably not going to stand for doing yet another meaningless lat pulldown in the gym. You want REAL strength - the type of strength the old-timers had - along with lasting internal power and health - and you don't want to slave away on a treadmill or other such device all day long. In fact, chances are excellent you've already DONE that - and got little or no results. But that's OK - keep reading - because what you are about to read literally has the potential to change your life.
The average person looking to get fit today is bombarded with a variety of infomercials, online newsletters, gym memberships and the like – all promising the moon, but somehow delivering very little in the way of actual, long lasting results. And truth be told, none of us want to deal with the latest gadget on TV, or a gym membership (insert advertisement of choice) that promises the moon, but ends up burning a hole in your pocket instead.
Do you really want to, or have the time to, spend hours in the gym lifting weights, or spend hours on a treadmill doing “cardio”?Or would you rather get your workout over in 15 minutes or less, and then get on with your life?
Let’s face it, if there was a way to get fit quicker – with less expense, and less time spent exercising, you’d jump at it in an instant. And the good news is – yes – there is – and that is what Fast and Furious Fitness will teach you.
I wrote this book for everyone who is looking to get fit naturally, using their own bodyweight, and time tested techniques. The book is geared towards making the average Joe (or Jane) seriously fit. The book is not tailored for athletes, or fitness professionals, although these folks will benefit just as much from using the exercises in this book as the average Joe will. The exercises mentioned can be done by both men and women.
Many people are reluctant to "take the plunge" and start a new exercise routine - mostly because they feel like they're about to be set up for failure one more time. Or, they may think that the information "will not work for them". It's sad but true - most people set themselves up for failure mentally before they even TRY something new.
And if your one of them, well, remember this: I am like many of you – I have NOT always been in the best of shape myself. In fact, I had a terrible diet and was at my most unfit between the ages of 19-23, a period when most people enjoy the best physical gains of their life. And I successfully turned that around using the techniques and exercises outlined in this book and have achieved success. I cannot ever remember being in better physical shape than at 27 years of age and beyond, which is when most people actually start to go downhill. All this was made possible by using the techniques I have outlined in this book.
Sure, I made errors along the way – but I also learned a heck of a lot. I learned what works, and what does NOT work when it comes to getting fit. And I now want to share that knowledge with you, so that YOU can achieve the same success I have, regardless of your age or current physical condition.
And why am I telling you all this? Well, to assure you that a) YOU too can get the sort of results I am getting, b) NO, it is NOT "too hard" or "too time consuming" (insert excuse of choice) for you and c) most importantly - if I can do it - then given the right information, YOU TOO CAN DO IT!
And just in case you think this is a mere marketing "pitch", and that I am selling you yet another book that talks about step aerobics, yoga, and jogging on the treadmill for hours on end, well, your wrong, my friend. Take a look at what you will experience during a typical Fast and Furious workout: -
- The sweat will pour off you in a hot shower - even during your "rest" times, and your heart rate will go through the roof, and stay there. Ever felt a sledgehammer pounding inside your chest? Well, you WILL when you train this way.
- You'll feel like your about to collapse in a heap after a few minutes of this type of training; and you might well do so.
- The local ruffians hanging about in the park (or wherever you choose to train) will cease playing cards and shooting the bull, and stare at you as if you've landed from Mars. Heck, not just the local ruffians - it'll be people in general that'll look at you as if you were certified. Even the friendly canines roaming about in the park where I sometimes train look at me with a funny expression on their faces when I'm doing handstands as if to say "Jeepers, what is HE doing?!"
- Some nuts with nothing to do and only time on their hands will come up to you and urge you NOT to train this way, and give you dozens of absymally silly reasons as to why you should heed their "advice". And you need to deal with this sort of thing firmly - see http://rahulmookerjee.com/index.php/articles/81-unsolicited-advice-and-why-you-should-ignore-the-same for more on this.
- You will have no energy left to "socialize" (read waste time) with others during your workout - you'll barely be able to talk during your workout, so your liable to be labeled anti-social in addition to crazy.
Ok, so now YOU tell me - is that what the typical aerobics fantatic or yoga enthusiast experiences during a session? I don't think so. No, I talk about (and do) HARD exercises - exercise that will make you WORK HARD - HARDER than you ever have in your entire life. Exercises that most folks avoid, but which deliver the BEST results. Exercises that get you in good shape - both internally and externally.
And with that in mind, let's take a brief gander at some of the information you can expect to find in the book: -
- Solid training information emphasizing good old fashioned HARD work, determination, and dedication.
- Training programs that WORK – and are SIMPLE to do - and most importantly, get things done QUICKLY.
- How you can build loads of muscle on your calves and thighs, while at the same time building strength and endurance - all within 10 minutes or less!
- Build a strong, functional midsection - WITHOUT doing a single crunch!
- Develop brute strength throughout your entire back, and upper body (see picture on the right).
- How to build huge forearms, and develop the crushing power of an ape while your at it!
- The ONE exercise that will build shoulders that have the strength of a male gorilla, and look like they are carved out of granite!
- Advice on what sort of diet to follow for best gains
- The Ten Commandments of any successful training regimen (or any endeavor) and why you should be following them.
- And much, much more.
And by now, I know your ready to skip past all this, and click the ORDER button - but wait. I've already told you what sort of information you can find in this course. Let's now look at what sort of results can you expect by using the programs I outline in the book - here are but a few: -
- Exponential increases in strength ALL over your body – these exercises work the ENTIRE BODY from head to toe.
- Increased stamina, endurance, and lung power.
- Loss of unsightly blubber all over your body - You’ll lose those “love” handles you’ve been wanting to – and you’ll start fitting into clothes you haven’t been able to wear for years!
- Build solid, functional muscle all over your body – this without following any “weightlifting” routines!
- Supreme internal health – your internal organs will benefit greatly from following a good exercise program on a regular basis.
- You’ll LOOK better - and you'll feel better- and will have a spring in your step. Co-workers and friends aren’t going to be able to tell what’s got you so buzzed!
- More energy to get things DONE – you’ll wonder where it came from!
- Better sleep – this is a given. No more sleepless nights and tossing/turning; once you hit the hay, you stay there for a solid 8 hours!
And that’s just off the top of my head. . .
This course retails at a mere $24.99 (plus s/h in case you prefer a physical copy), which is trifling given the value of the information in the book, and the effort it took to put it all together. And at the end of the day, you have TWO choices: -
- You can spend BIG bucks on things that don’t deliver the results they promise i.e getting the latest “tummy trimmers” advertised on TV, on gym memberships that you’ll hardly ever use, fancy diets that actually set you back, or whatever else you desire. And if that’s your choice, that’s perfectly fine by me.
- OR, you can choose to pull out your credit card NOW, and make a decision that will change your health and fitness levels for the BETTER – without spending big bucks on it.
The decision is YOURS, and YOURS ALONE – but if I were you, I knew what I’d do. Grab your copy NOW, and watch a whole new world open up for you.
I look forward to hearing about your success.