I’ve made very little secret of the fact that Donald Trump is, in my book, one of the best damned Presidents ever.
Ever, if not THE BEST (since Raegan, who is also a close contender).
And with good reason.
Of course, this invited criticism from many quarters, most notably the China tom tommers, an idiotic group (and usually made up of losers incarnate) that find every opportunity to tom tom the evil CCP regime, and IGNORE the evils it has perpetrated (and continues to do so) all over the world.
And while there were a fair bit of these in my own personal contact list (given my long history with mainland China that is to be expected, I cut them ALL out of my list early on this year).
Well, my piece on CUTTING losers OUT of your life should explain it . . .
It’s insane, but some people still get pulled into the “Chinese girls are easy” and “cheap beer” lure and think that’s the way it’s going to remain forever!
Anyway, I could wax lyrical about all that, but the above two pieces do a pretty good job of explaining exactly who the tom tommers are, and why you should cut ‘em out of your life pronto (and btw, this goes for tom tommers of any nature!).
Anyway . . .
Donald Trump is known and has been known for saying it like it is – a trait that I much admire, and something I’ve lived my entire life on the basis upon.
The nail that sticks out often gets hammered the most, my friend.
So said Uncle Bob, a close friend of yore . . .
So be it, Uncle Bob (but you’re right!).
My friend Vincent, a U.S. (former) Marine once made the following comment to me when I asked him this.
“If there was a competition between Trump and myself in terms of SAYING it like is - -who would win hands down?”
“Probably Trump”, I continued, laughing.
My friend laughed too.
“Maybe, but it’s by no means a foregone conclusion”.
The year was 2018, I believe. Yes, 2018 . . . or perhap the end of 2017. No, was 2018 . . .
And we hadn’t heard of a certain Mike Pompeo by then . . .
This guy (especially as of late) is emerging as a very strong contendor!
Not only does he say it like it is, but he says it like he MEANS it.
One look at Pompeo (and one read of what he says) is ENOUGH to convince you that THIS MAN truly says things he feels strongly about, and believes in!
He believes in a cause, and while so does Trump, the sheer candor and verve (not to mention the WRITING STYLE) with which Pompeo expresses himself, boldly and unafraid is what endears him to me.
I’ve often been noted for my brazen and UNAPOLOGETIC style in terms of saying it like is.
And as Pompeo (as of late, again) launched into factual yet scathing criticisms of what is wrong with the world today (notably a certain rogue nation), I have this to say – if the man wanted to be a writer, he damned well could be!
HIS writing is one that really impresses me, as his statements do.
While Trump issues off the cuff comments (and don’t get me wrong, he too says it like it IS) – Pompeo takes things to another level in terms of keeping it real and really BACKING up what he says in terms of FACTS!
And those facts make it impossible for people to argue with him, especially the Chinese and the tom tommers (pretty much the only people left in the world now along with certain leftists who are still CCP apologists).
Those FACTS also make it easier for him to be hated.
The Chinese foreign ministry spokesperson (an utter nutter if there ever was one) once made a comment along the lines of “We want Trump to get reelected since you unite China against Trump”.
An idiotic and inane statement if ever, but if there is one person they can’t say much about or against, it’s Pompeo.
And it’s the same thing with me.
It’s NO secret that a LOT of people don’t like me.
It’s NO secret that a lot of people hate my guts (as Michael once told me all those years ago, hehe).
And it’s no secret that I piss a lot of people off for saying it like is (I once made a comment about a restaurant in China being expensive - - at the age of 24 - - a long, long time ago, and I still remember the hate directed at me for making what was a FACTUAL statement).
True hate only comes when you’re saying it like is, my friend, and those facts hit home.
And in terms of fitness, I’ve been known for saying it like it is as well.
Here are some FACTS that make people want to “pick me up” and “throw me out of the window” :
- If you’re fat, you’re FAT my friend. If you’ve got a massive belly hanging down over your pants, and can bench a somewhat decent amount, that doesn’t make you fit or even strong in all regards. You’re FAT. It’s just as simple as that, the same as if you were skinny !!
- I’ve written about that before, of course. And on that note, YES, big guys can do pull-ups, and if you can’t chances are excellent and second to none that you are a bonafide lardass bar NONE.
- Bodyweight exercises DO build strength, and a ton of it. The fact that you can’t do them in high reps doesn’t mean they don’t and for FACTS to back this up . . . well, I believe I’ve written about that as well before, no?
- If you’re sitting around doing nothing with your life, and making no attempt to change “what is” (and instead be content with a life of mediocrity in all regards), then you are . . . well, mediocre. There ain’t no two ways around that!
- If you’re wasting time all day on social media, and yet have no time to improve your OWN life, or at least START ,then you’re even more of a loser.
- If you’ve got a weak grip, then you’re not strong my friend. TRUE strongmen have grips of steel, and if you don’t believe me, ask whoever you DO believe, and you’ll see what I mean.
And so forth.
Oh, and pushups DO trump the bench press any day of the week, hehe. That should probably be #1 up there! ?
Last, but not least, what next, you ask?
Well, perhaps I’ll ask Vincent who would win the “3 way in terms of brutal honesty between Trump, Pompeo and myself”.
We’ll see how that goes, hehe.
For now, it’s adios - - and if you workout today - - make it a super one!